http://blog.hubspot.com/blog/tabid/6307/bid/22842/4-Helpful-Tools-for-Identifying-the-Right-Keywords.aspx Good Documentaries Plus: My Sources

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Sources

To those nice or very bored people out there who actually will read this blog of mine I just want any and all concerned to remember I will always make sure of my facts and if I find out I am wrong, I will definitely post it here. My sources are Courier Post, Philadelphia Inquirer, my very good town's library (2 yrs old), when I get the chance to visit, Money Magazine, PBS TV or NPR radio, and AM Convservative radio, and Fox News just to name some of my sources. I respect the idea of finding out the whole story, the whole truth, to get both sides of something then I can pass it along and hopefully help others as best I can.

No comments: