http://blog.hubspot.com/blog/tabid/6307/bid/22842/4-Helpful-Tools-for-Identifying-the-Right-Keywords.aspx Good Documentaries Plus: I Have Only Seen....

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I Have Only Seen....

I have only seen a part of the latest HBO episode The Pacific(series) you know produced by Spielberg and Hanks the two who brought us Band Of Brothers. I do appreciate the realism of it. What our fathers or grandfathers really had to do back then in WWII. As much as I liked the style of the box office successes of the war movies that were done in the 50's and 60's they were more like drawn out recruiting movies of thier day. I would recommend doing a little research to see which are the better ones if anyone is seriously thinking of seeing them sometime. now of course we can thanks to the internet hey don't forget your local free library too.

No comments: