http://blog.hubspot.com/blog/tabid/6307/bid/22842/4-Helpful-Tools-for-Identifying-the-Right-Keywords.aspx Good Documentaries Plus: My 4th Of July 2010

Friday, July 9, 2010

My 4th Of July 2010

Welcome tnatrl
mooretg57@verizon.net
Last login was 44 minutes ago - LOG OUT



EzineArticles ForumEzines/Email AlertsEzineArticles Training Social Media,
New LinkedIN member

The 4th of July 2010!
By: tnatrl
Article ID: 4609525
Article Submitted: July 05, 2010
Category: Arts and Entertainment :: Movies TV
Article Word Count: 525

I hope all of you out there had a very nice 4th Of July I am writing this on Monday July 5th since some businesses decided to be closed due to the holiday my wife and I have only been married since October 2008 (1st time for both of us). She likes to get away with me when she can so she took this past Friday the 2nd off from work and we went over by train to Philly once we got there we were pleased to find that the Constitution Center was open untill 8pm instead of 5pm for the Holiday. That place is very well thought out. I recommend everyone (once children are old enough to appreciate it) to go and experience it, people of all ages, there are stories of past Americans that I did not know about and how their efforts helped our country. My wife discovered this exhibit where there is a Presidential Similation where Tourist/Citizens can be President and on film be sworn in it is something one has to experience to appreciate. they also feature 2 films the most popular is Rome and America it shows how ancient Rome influenced the Founding Fathers ideas, like where they got the idea for the bald eagle as our nations symbol for example. Another unexpected treat was as we both left the center the lady who worked there offered free tickets for preferred seating to hear Peter Nero and the Philly POPs Concert ( in front of Independence Mall) and of course we did it was a nice night not as hot as today and tommorow

Sunday we went to my wifes sisters home for a nice family BarB Q thats where I had Balsamic Strawberries for the 1st time ( I have got to get the recipe) they were delicious and easy to prepare along with the usual favorite foods. After we got home I got to see on PBS station, A Capital 4th Concert with Jimmy Smits;Host, Reba McIntyre, David Archiletta, and other orchestral sounds from Wash. D.C. then on CBS stations They had Tobey Keith and the Boston POPs for an equally enjoyable concert.

This turned out to be, I'll say it,one of the more meaningful weekends.

But as always the best way to enjoy any large exhibit is to plan ahead! Now don't get me wrong I like sponteineity like the next person but with any exhibit like this you need to call the exhibit owners first and /or check out thier website prior to going. Naturally when you plan ahead the right way you will always get that feeling of getting the most out of it, which of course is always very satisfying. If it has been awhile and you are taking the PATCO Speedline (train) from NJ the fare for roundtrip is $4.40 but take a good look at your ticket it gives you about 24hrs to use it again should you decide to return the next day and this of course saves you on the cost of parking which last I checked was 15.00 or more.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/






--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
© 2010 EzineArticles.com - All Rights Reserved Worldwide.

No comments: