http://blog.hubspot.com/blog/tabid/6307/bid/22842/4-Helpful-Tools-for-Identifying-the-Right-Keywords.aspx Good Documentaries Plus: 10 Years Later, What 9/11/01 Changed

Thursday, September 29, 2011

10 Years Later, What 9/11/01 Changed

I remember That Tuesday morning ten years ago about 9am it was a beautiful clear day I sat in my parents living room chair eating cereal watching TV thinking what is the best cheapest way to get to NYCity, I had found a reputable talent agency housed right in the famous Paramount building they were holding open auditions when I saw the 1st jetliner fly right into the World Trade Center Tower. Well naturally I was stunned and a part of me was a little desensitized. (I can blame that on years of watching westerns and action movies when I was younger) then I quickly started to get mad, mad at whatever terrorist group did this and did it successfully then I got mad at my government meaning those agencies who somehow let this happen? (Don't forget, 1993 and Their 1st attempt),the 1st group targetted one of the World Trade Center Towers by that handful of crazed Iraqi's.lead by a blind elderly religous zealot Mozlem who some how got into this country! Don't get me wrong, I am NOT a conspiracy theiorist. Now on Sunday September 11, 2011 ten years later. and I have seen 3 of the most recent documentaries on it
I urge you to check out this site Want To know.com/911information
Note chk CBSNews key in 911there take your pick of the videos,PBS wsite and History.com911 videos, Heros,Firefighters,Ironworkers,Volunteers this will give you a more realistic,human perspective as to what peoples lives became, you will appreciate those who work to serve us those who make the sacrfice for us all.

No comments: