http://blog.hubspot.com/blog/tabid/6307/bid/22842/4-Helpful-Tools-for-Identifying-the-Right-Keywords.aspx Good Documentaries Plus: Hi Folks; It's a New Year and.....

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hi Folks; It's a New Year and.....

Hi Everyone, it looks like we made it to another New Year, now 2011. I have had to shift my priorities some months ago which explains why I have not been blogging lately. Highlights of the last few months. An old friend of my wife's sister bought 2 tickets to see The popular musical
South Pacific at the Academy of Music in Philadelphia and since my wife's sister did not like the songs from that show she offered them to us for free! So of course we said yes. As one might expect It was very enjoyable, there is nuthin' like a good live show (forgive me to those who are fans of that show know what I was just referencing) I encourage everybody especially younger people to save up and go see a good live show, you should have a surprisingly good time.
One of the best gifts we got for Christmas was from this same sister and brother- in -law. They gave us a Nanno to store and enjoy more music. These things are smaller than a pedometer. They gave us over 850 songs so that is about 3 yrs of music! I am not a latest gadget person per say but this is very impressive and they gave us a sound dock w/remote from the makers of Skullcandy (ya gotta love that name). That night after my wife an I got home I said I am becoming even more fond of your family. Her Brother-Law and his older son are both pretty sharp with todays technology and computers explained to us how to add and delete songs. When it comes to anything electronics/technology I am usually the one who has to show my wife how to use it after I have learned how to do it. I have already checked it out and there are several old favorites on there that I am keeping. I want to take this time to wish anyone who reads this to have a very happy and healthy New Year.

No comments: