http://blog.hubspot.com/blog/tabid/6307/bid/22842/4-Helpful-Tools-for-Identifying-the-Right-Keywords.aspx Good Documentaries Plus: It's Been A While

Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's Been A While

Hi everybody, like the title says It's Been A While now to tell you the truth it could not be helped Somehow I got blocked from my very own blog! I had the experienced younger people at Cyberdefender, Antivirus/ Tech Support (I recommend them) to make it possible for me to finally sign back in to this blog of mine through Gmail don't ask me how something about my host server. All I know is it was acting slow redirecting to the wrong pages , w'sites after we had a power outage for about 45 minutes The Summers way of saying G' b y e I guess. The one time, and I mean the one time I did not shutoff my PC in time and well it is finally all fixed. Just be careful when you download items and always do your weekly maintenence.

No comments: